søndag 13. oktober 2013

New York I Love You



New York is a place that I've wanted to visit for many years. I have never been there, but I have this feeling in my stumacke that I belong there. When I watched Breakfast at Tiffanys all I could do was dreaming about NY in the 50's and how everyone dressed so perfect. I would love to live in an apartment like Audry's in the film or like Carrie's from sex and the city.
Whenever I think of the Great Gatsby I just want to be in New York more and more (I wish I could jump on the first plane and fly back to the 20's and the 50's, well every century).

To visit the city, see the life and the style that is there. Too observe the people and their style, because in NY you can see all the crazy things!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

What do you want me to know or do you have a question for me, sweetie?